Silent Wisdom

Silent Wisdom
Photo by Kim Schulz

Tuesday, May 30, 2017

Chemo Kills! Victory Over Cancer!


The Pulse of Natural Health Newsletter reported that a recent analysis found that cancer drugs are themselves killing up to 50% of patients within thirty days, indicating that chemotherapy was the cause of death, not the cancer. Of course, chemotherapy can kill patients over the long-term as well.

Cancer drugs can cost up to $10,000 per month for patients.  Big Pharma isn’t going to give up its cash cow anytime soon.  You might want to rethink giving money to the National Cancer Society.  Its pretty clear that the health profession chooses profit over cancer. 

www.anh-usa.org/killer-cancer-or-chemo

 

Gulf Breeze, FL  resident, Joseph Marx shares his , “Victory Over Cancer!” (Volume One:  How To Take Control And Live) in a book available on Amazon.  He had a very aggressive cancer and had been given only a 17% chance to live.  In an interview with WEAR TV (Feb. 2017) he said he rid himself of the tumor by simply changing his diet. 

The cancer came back a second time. This time he agreed to having the surgery but refused chemo.  The doctors told him he would most certainly die without the chemo.  This time Mr. Marx found that if you restrict methionine (an amino acid) from your diet the cancer dies.  Methionine is found mainly in meats, fish and dairy products.  Mr. Marx’s cancer has been in remission for 9 months.  

His book is number one on the Amazon cancer book list. 

weartv.com/news/local/local-man-beats-cancer-naturally



The following facts and figures were published in the May 2017 AARP Bulletin:

American’s spent $457 billion on prescription drugs in 2015.  That is an 8% mark-up over the previous year.

There was a 208% increase for the most popular name brands from 2008 to 2016.

$14.5 million was the average salary of a CEO of a pharmaceutical firm; more than any other industry. 

The pharmaceutical industry spends $6.4 billion in direct advertising within the United States annually.

Another $24 billion is spent per year marketing to health care professionals.

There are approximately 18,130 approved prescription drugs available in the U.S.

49% of American’s have used at least one drug in the past 30 days.

19% of American’s say they skip or cut a drug in half in order to keep cost down.

Drug companies spent approximately $19.8 million on politicians in 2016.

Global Data, an analysis research company revealed that 9 out of 10 pharmaceutical companies spend more on marketing than on research.
 
In 2016, the pharmaceutical industry was credited $1.76 billion in orphan drug tax credits.  As a result, only 5 of the top 50 drug companies spend money on researching “much-needed” new antibiotics, because they are not as profitable, as orphan drugs.  Orphan drugs often receive approval as a treatment for other conditions and are often used for chronic conditions that span over a lifetime, whereas antibiotics are only used for a couple of weeks until the infection goes away.
  
Unfortunately, no man-made laws are being broken, even though people are clearly being forced to choose between food, a roof over their head, or their health.   But a spiritual violation does exist and should be a concern for all human beings regardless of your current health status.  Learn more at:  aarp.org/lowerdrugcosts



 


 

 

3 comments:

  1. Am pela, thanks to Dr Osaze who cured me of fallopian tube blockage and fibroid with his herbal tuber cleanser. My marriage was on the verge of collapsing, because I was unable to bear a child for my husband. Until I came across Dr osaze's recommendation on line, and I contacted him. And he administered his herbs on me. I now have a child I can call my own. In case you want to contact him for a similar problem, or all other issues, you can reach him through his email:
    drosaze39@gmail.com or call him on +2347089275769

    ReplyDelete
  2. i am from USA, i am here to give my testimony how i was cured from HIV, i
    contacted my HIV via blade. a friend of my use blade to peel of her
    finger nails and drop it where she use it, so after she has left i did know
    what came unto me i looked at my nails, my nails were very long and i took
    the blade which she just used on her own nails to cut of my finger nails,
    as i was maintaining my names, i mistakenly injured myself. i did even
    bothered about it, so when i got to the hospital the next week when i was
    ill the doctor told me that i am HIV positive, i wondered where did i got
    it from so i remembered how i use my friend blade to cut off my hand so i
    feel so sad in my heart to the extent that i don’t even know what to do, so
    one day i was passing through the internet i met a testimony of a lady that all
    talk about how she was cured by a doctor called DR Imoloa so i quickly
    emailed the doctor email, and he also replied to me an told me the
    requirements which i will provide and I do according to his command,
    he prepare a herbal medicine for me which i took. he
    called me the next week that i should go for a test which i did to my own
    surprise i found that i was HIV negative. Thanks to him once more the great
    doctor that cured me DR Imoloa so you can also emailed him at
    {drimoloaherbalmademedicine@gmail.com} or whatssapp him on +2347081986098} God Bless you Sir.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Am Hellen, thanks to Dr oniha who cured me of fallopian tube blockage and fibroid with his herbal tuber cleanser. My marriage was on the verge of collapsing, because I was unable to bear a child for my husband. Until I came across Dr ONIHA's recommendation onLine,of how he has helped numerous of childless couples to have children with the help of his wonderful herbal medication, and I contacted him. And he administered his herbs on me.within the space of two months, i became pregnant, I now have a child I can call my own. In case you want to contact him for a similar problem, or all other infertilty issues, you can reach him through his email:
    DRONIHASPELL@YAHOO.COM or call him on +2347089275769

    ReplyDelete