Silent Wisdom

Silent Wisdom
Photo by Kim Schulz

Saturday, August 15, 2015

OCEAN

Looking at the ocean is like viewing eternity.  It’s where the land meets the water, and the water meets the sky.  The four legged ones, the fish, and the winged ones join together at this intersection.  The ocean is ancient.  It has and always will be.  The air, it’s the same as you breathe – our breath becomes one.  You can feel her power as the waves breathe life into the air.  Cleansing all who stand before her in admiration.  Her song is as memorizing as the world she holds deep in secret, waiting to be shared by all.
 
She can be soft and smooth. I know she feels peace.  Wild and raging her emotions motivate me; moving and directing me like a grain of sand at her feet.  As I stand in the water, she kisses me with the white caps of her waves.  Pure and excepting she wipes away my troubles and comforts me.  Oh how I feel free!  Love pours from my heart and into the sea.  She is special.  She means everything to me.  This is my heaven, made by God for all to be.
 
For those of you who can not be by the ocean today, please enjoy the following inspirational videos:
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment