Silent Wisdom

Silent Wisdom
Photo by Kim Schulz

Tuesday, August 12, 2014

MESSAGES FROM ABOVE - READING THE CLOUDS


Cloud reading is another way of retrieving messages from the Creator.  The images you see in the clouds sometimes foretell of future events.  Or they may simply be the answers to the questions in your mind at that time.  The message would depend on your state of awareness when you seen the image in the cloud.
 
I often see dragons in the clouds.  The dragon is symbolic of good fortune and great power.  Dogs are another image that I see often in the clouds.  In the photo below, I see a woman wrapped within a dog, like the dog is protecting her, while she sleeps.
 
 

I’m not the best at drawing with a mouse on a computer, but I think you get the point.  At the time, I had company and was not in position to recall my most recent thoughts.  But I did feel comforted by this image.
 
Dogs represent loyalty and protection.  They are descendants of the wolf and the coyote.  I often draw encouragement from my own dogs.  They love unconditionally, and they can turn a bad day into a smile within seconds.
 
Here’s another cloud reading involving a dog.
 
 

It’s a female with a dog’s tail in one hand, and the other reaching high with her hand clutched around the hair of another being.  The dog’s tail would represent the end; a time to leave past experiences behind.  Hair represents power; power flowing from the crown chakra, also known as the spiritual center. 

On this particular day, I had been praying for those who were in the path of tornados (the people of Texas, Oklahoma and Kansas).  Afterwards I questioned if my prayers had any effect?  Did they stop the tornados?  Did my prayers help protect those people?  And if my prayers are that powerful, can I conquer my enemies with prayer?

I then stepped outside to smoke a cigarette, and the drawing above is what I saw in the clouds.  There is power in meditation and prayer.  My enemy or past experiences involved the gas and oil industry, namely the Deepwater Horizon Disaster, also known as the BP Oil Spill in the Gulf of Mexico.  I had to learn to trust this answer and place my faith in a higher power; the force that lies within myself. 

Below is a video that actually draws out the images seen in the clouds, and other likenesses found in nature.  Please EnJoy! & Laugh as the Sun!
 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment